**OFFICIAL** Brand New Carnival BREEZE B2B 12/2/12 & 12/8/12 ** REDUCED DEPOSIT!!!

lovecruzing

Hey Breezers, the power went out in our building today so we all got to leave early. Weird just hanging around, waiting, waiting, still waiting then finally an announcement was made as to what had happened, waited some more then home.

Hmmm power goes out on a Friday....make you hide those wirecutters :p

Just letting you all know that I heard back from Johna and yes, you can definitely use FCC’s with the group. You just don’t want to submit the certificates to Carnival if utilizing the $25 deposit until your full deposit is on the reservation because that’s when you will get your real booking number which Carnival will need to attach it to your reservation. However, only 1 FCC can be used per cabin.

So, for the 6 night cruise, the OBC would be $75 and for the 8 night, the OBC would be $100.

So, make sure you pick up some certificates on any of your upcoming carnival cruises.

Just letting you all know that I heard back from Johna and yes, you can definitely use FCC’s with the group. You just don’t want to submit the certificates to Carnival if utilizing the $25 deposit until your full deposit is on the reservation because that’s when you will get your real booking number which Carnival will need to attach it to your reservation. However, only 1 FCC can be used per cabin.

So, for the 6 night cruise, the OBC would be $75 and for the 8 night, the OBC would be $100.

So, make sure you pick up some certificates on any of your upcoming carnival cruises.

Thanks Bevie...good to know.

Starting to cook lunch here. Having Bali Chicken Thighs (never tried it but spicy and sounds delish) with noodles, marinated cabbage salad and homemade bread.

Just need to find a side dish. jspcook.gif

Wow Eddie, such a spread for lunch, can just imagine with dinner will be.

hippo_bump.jpg

OMG, love it.

Hey guys, was watching some of the 9/11 broadcast earlier and reflecting.

Took my daughter to the dentist and just got back.

I don't know if you guys remembered but back in August I had mentioned that I was suing someone that did some pattern concrete work at my house 3 summers ago and totally messed it up. We had a trial date set for this past August and it sort of got put over for October. Well, the guy called us up a few weeks ago and wanted to settle the case and agreed to fix it by putting the natural stone over it and it looks really nice now. I didn't want to be excited until it was actually done as in the past he did promise to fix the problem which never happened so naturally, we had every right not to believe him. Well, it's done now so I can start my gardening and get some great end of summer sale. So, will be working for a bit outside today. A little secret about me, I am a big baby when it comes to things that crawl:eek::eek::eek:, it totally freaks me out. Jazz, don't be getting any ideas.

Have a great day everyone.

Archived