**OFFICIAL** Brand New Carnival BREEZE B2B 12/2/12 & 12/8/12 ** REDUCED DEPOSIT!!!

lovecruzing

Wishing I was on the beach right now 0041.gif

Me too, me too.

I actually had on a heavy jacket this morning when I left home. My son was more than happy to wear his jacket as he is a child that likes to wear long pants and long sleeves in the middle of summer when it's so hot. When he heard he had to wear his jacket today, he was quite happy.

Good morning Breezers, I was feeling sad that I am unable to post as much as I would like, but I see that everyone is busy these days, so I feel better about it.

I hope that everyone is having an enjoyable week and I will ttyl.

---

- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gwen, nothing to feel bad about my dear. It's called life.

Me too, me too.

I actually had on a heavy jacket this morning when I left home. My son was more than happy to wear his jacket as he is a child that likes to wear long pants and long sleeves in the middle of summer when it's so hot. When he heard he had to wear his jacket today, he was quite happy.

I pulled out my blue jeans today...I am the type that usually wears shorts till November but it is cold here. I am not like your son at all...I hate wearing long pants or a jacket.

Good morning everyone and happy Friday. My gosh, this week went by really fast for me but not complaining.

Eddie, that's right, we are not that far apart which means you are having another really cool day today too. They said it should warm up later though.

Archived