**OFFICIAL** Brand New Carnival BREEZE B2B 12/2/12 & 12/8/12 ** REDUCED DEPOSIT!!!

lovecruzing

Good afternoon Breezers!! MIA all day today. Heading home now.

I hear you Eddie, no more cruises for me until these ones but may do a resort sometime after this big project I am working on wraps up hopefully by the end of May / June time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately I have nothing planned for the beach until our cruise at the end of the year. But I keep looking LOL. Thinking about taking a scenic drive up the New England coast this year sometimes. Would love to see all the lighthouses.

if you do it, try and do the kancamangus highway in NH too, the only place on earth that compares to a cruise ship IMHO.

I see that the price of the cruise went up yesterday. I really doubt that I will receive any OBC from price drops. All of the inside cabins on the Riviera deck are sold out from what I can tell.

I think this is just Carnival prepping for a "72 hour sale" the only ES rate that went up was for 6S (ocean view spa) and SS (suite). A bunch of other Fun Select rates fluctuated back up (they have bouncing up and down since October).

Good afternoon Everyone.

Eddie, you are right, the price did go up. I contacted Johna to do the balance of the deposit for the Dec 2nd sailing for my family of 4 as I had already done the full deposit for the Dec 8th sailing and hoping to get the same OV cabin for both sailing.

Good afternoon. We too are being blessed with this gorgeous weather. Great idea with putting some steaks on the grill later Eddie. Gonna get the kids to help me take down the tree today and put all the decorations away and other than that, planning on having a nice relaxing day too.

Good afternoon. We too are being blessed with this gorgeous weather. Great idea with putting some steaks on the grill later Eddie. Gonna get the kids to help me take down the tree today and put all the decorations away and other than that, planning on having a nice relaxing day too.

We were bad this year, didn't even put up a Christmas tree or decorations. We were only home for one week so really wasn't worth it to me. Too much work :p

We were bad this year, didn't even put up a Christmas tree or decorations. We were only home for one week so really wasn't worth it to me. Too much work :p

I think that will be me this year coz after being away from Dec 1 to 16, there is no way I wanna put up the tree so late and besides that, I already told the kids that Santa will be on a budget this year so don't look for much as the cruises will really be their present. Will see how that goes.

Good day Breezers!! The countdown continues....

48 more Sundays / 49 more Saturdays until we Breezin’ through the Caribbean with our first stop taking us to Grand Turk, Falmouth JA, and Nassau and our second stop taking us to St. Thomas, Antigua, Tortola, and Nassau with some wonderful sea days included for that well needed R & R .

Have a fantastic day everyone.

Enjoy your ham Eddie. My mom loves ham but I don't use pork so no ham for me.

Archived