**OFFICIAL** Brand New Carnival BREEZE B2B 12/2/12 & 12/8/12 ** REDUCED DEPOSIT!!!

lovecruzing

Morning Breezers!!

Well, I didn't start my day off right, broke the mirror on the driver's side of my van as I was coming out of the garage this morning. Darn, that will set me back a few cruise $$$.

OOPS!

Did we miss your birthday? If so....Happy Late Birthday!

Yep, was my BD yesterday.

Good morning Breezers!! Our countdown continues. Wow!! At the 300 days mark now. I remember when we were at 500 + days.

43 more Sundays / 44 more Saturdays until we Breezin’ through the Caribbean:

FIRST LEG OF OUR B2B:

Sun, Dec 2 - Miami - 4:00pm

Mon, Dec 3 - Fun Day At Sea

Tue, Dec 4 - Grand Turk - 7:00am - 2:00pm

Wed, Dec 5 - Jamaica- 11:00am- 6:00pm

Thu, Dec 6 - Fun Day At Sea

Fri, Dec 7- Nassau -8:00am - 5:00pm

Sat, Dec 8 - Miami -8:00am

SECOND LEG OF OUR B2B:

Sat, Dec 8 - Miami - 4:00pm

Sun, Dec 9 - Fun Day At Sea

Mon, Dec 10 - Fun Day At Sea

Tue, Dec 11 - St. Thomas - 7:00am- 6:00pm

Wed, Dec 12 - Antigua - 7:00am -6:00pm

Thu, Dec 13 - Tortola - 7:00am - 3:30pm

Fri, Dec 14 - Fun Day At Sea

Sat, Dec 15 - Nassau - 1:00pm- 8:00pm

Sun, Dec 16 - Miami - 8:00am

So, who else is joining us?

Good Morning Breezers!

Hey Steven, how did the Hasbro games go the other day?

The rehearsal day at Scenery First for the Hasbro games was fun. We got to meet some the CDs and ACDs that will perform the show as they are ironing out the kinks including John, Brent, Butch and Josh (I can't remember the fifth CD, but he was a 40 something British chap). Each CD did a rehearsal show a piece and each show is two of the six games and the show is executed to give the feel of being in a live studio audience of a TV game show. Josh drew the last show and after six hours, four other shows, and few people who had left by then, the audience had a tough time showing the same exuberance in some of the earlier runs. The best part IMO opinion was being around cruise people, all the CDs, ACDs, assistants and production crew from Carnival were so talkative and friendly, it felt almost like being on board.

I had a bit of fun with John's assistant Calvin during lunch. The guy is a real boot! After wandering around at lunch with a bowl of pickles that no one seemed to want, he came up to me and said, "Steven, PLEASE take a pickle. We have about a hundred of them and no one wants any!" I told him he should grab some forks since we might not want to be sticking out hands into a bowl of pickles where everyone else's hands had been. He thought that was an awesome idea and shuffled away. Right after that, he came rushing back towards me, the bowl still in one hand but now, he had a pickle on a fork in the other. With a grin on his face, I couldn't resist... "Calvin, you didn't grab a bunch of forks for every one?" He didn't miss a beat and responded, "STEVEN, JUST TAKE A PICKLE!!"

It was for me great fun, and if John does not happen to be still on the Breeze when we cruise, I am much happier that I got the chance to meet him.

Good Afternoon Breezers! Wow, guess I was MIA all day. Had doctors appointments this am then went shopping. Found this really cute little black sequin dress...hmmmm...had to buy it.:D Hey...it was on sale.:p

Good for you Eddie. Between formal nights and Christmas functions, there is always a place for a little black dress. I too bought a dress on Friday. Not a black one but a royal blue. I walked into the store at lunch time after having a rough morning (I actually took a lunch hour + that day) and the dress was calling my name. I didn't even try it on as I was running out of time, tried it on when I got home and it fitted perfectly. I definitely could wear it on a formal night and the price was the best. It was like $40 ($39.99 to be exact) but looked like it costs me a lot more. That's the kind of deals I like.

Good for you Eddie. Between formal nights and Christmas functions, there is always a place for a little black dress. I too bought a dress on Friday. Not a black one but a royal blue. I walked into the store at lunch time after having a rough morning (I actually took a lunch hour + that day) and the dress was calling my name. I didn't even try it on as I was running out of time, tried it on when I got home and it fitted perfectly. I definitely could wear it on a formal night and the price was the best. It was like $40 ($39.99 to be exact) but looked like it costs me a lot more. That's the kind of deals I like.

My wife is good at finding deals like that too.

Yep...mine was on sale too. $104 marked down to $17.99 :eek: I did a double take on the price tag, tried it on and it was mine. That is why I couldn't pass it up!

The rehearsal day at Scenery First for the Hasbro games was fun. We got to meet some the CDs and ACDs that will perform the show as they are ironing out the kinks including John, Brent, Butch and Josh (I can't remember the fifth CD, but he was a 40 something British chap). Each CD did a rehearsal show a piece and each show is two of the six games and the show is executed to give the feel of being in a live studio audience of a TV game show. Josh drew the last show and after six hours, four other shows, and few people who had left by then, the audience had a tough time showing the same exuberance in some of the earlier runs. The best part IMO opinion was being around cruise people, all the CDs, ACDs, assistants and production crew from Carnival were so talkative and friendly, it felt almost like being on board.

I had a bit of fun with John's assistant Calvin during lunch. The guy is a real boot! After wandering around at lunch with a bowl of pickles that no one seemed to want, he came up to me and said, "Steven, PLEASE take a pickle. We have about a hundred of them and no one wants any!" I told him he should grab some forks since we might not want to be sticking out hands into a bowl of pickles where everyone else's hands had been. He thought that was an awesome idea and shuffled away. Right after that, he came rushing back towards me, the bowl still in one hand but now, he had a pickle on a fork in the other. With a grin on his face, I couldn't resist... "Calvin, you didn't grab a bunch of forks for every one?" He didn't miss a beat and responded, "STEVEN, JUST TAKE A PICKLE!!"

It was for me great fun, and if John does not happen to be still on the Breeze when we cruise, I am much happier that I got the chance to meet him.

Definitely an experience of a lifetime! Sounds like you had a great time!

Archived