**OFFICIAL** Brand New Carnival BREEZE B2B 12/2/12 & 12/8/12 ** REDUCED DEPOSIT!!!

lovecruzing

Good morning Breezers!

Wow Eddie! You got the snow that we didn't get. It was quite windy and quite cold yesterday and not really planning on leaving the house today. Gonna figure out what to make for dinner and do it early and once again relax, for the rest of the day.

Have a good day everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good morning! Can't believe it's only Wednesday coz it certainly feels like it could be Friday or Saturday for me.

Good you were able to watch some of the race Eddie (before you fell asleep). Almost missed my stop on the train the other day, tiredness sort of got the best of me now I'm afraid to even take a little snooze thinking the same thing will happen.

Have a good day.

Almost missed my stop on the train the other day, tiredness sort of got the best of me now I'm afraid to even take a little snooze thinking the same thing will happen.

That would make me nervous also. The good thing is...you have a cruise coming up soon.

Good Morning Breezers!

Good Morning Breezers. Lazy day here. Was up all night sick so just going to take it easy. Hope everyone has a great w/e. Suppose to have nasty storms this afternoon and then about a foot of snow on Sunday. :eek: Come on Spring!

Oh know Eddie!! It seems to be going around as a few people were hit by it this week at the office too but it just seems to have lasted 24 hr. Hope you are better today.

It has been an interesting winter for sure, having days that had folks wondering if it was winter or spring.

Well heading home on time today which has not happened in quite a while so I will enjoy an early evening with the kids and then back to work tomorrow.

Good day everyone!!!

Thoughts are with all the folks affected by the tornadoes.

Eddie, I would sure like to do what you are planning on doing today, do absolutely nothing. Unfortunately that will not happen. Need to get to the grocery store and then make dinner which I have no idea what I am making. Decisions, decisions. It's times like these when you just wish you can call up room service or just head to the dinning room for dinner.

Have a good day you all, whatever you are doing.

Thoughts are with all the folks affected by the tornadoes. [

My heart goes out to everyone that was effected by them also. My family lives just a couple of miles from where two towns were totally destroyed in Indiana. When I was finally able to get ahold of my mom she said everyone was okay and the only real damage they had was the cars were damaged really bad. She says it is total destruction. The main road is still closed and I can't even imagine what it looks like. Sure will be different looking when we go back to visit.

Good morning. It's a bright sunny morning here in TO but with extremely cold weather. My daughter's class has an outdoor school trip today but I am really hoping the school cancels it as it's way too cold for them to be outside all day.

Have a good day everyone and stay warm.

hi ya'all, almost have this cruise fully paid ($300 to go) and snagged our airfare using Dividend Miles from USAir. Just $60 total for two round trip tickets from Philadelphia. Nine more months!!

Wow on the airline tickets. I was just curious as to if we were to fly what it would cost and the cheapest price I found was $1600 total for both of us. That is wayyyy too much. We are gonna drive as usual.

hi ya'all, almost have this cruise fully paid ($300 to go) and snagged our airfare using Dividend Miles from USAir. Just $60 total for two round trip tickets from Philadelphia. Nine more months!!

That's a nice price you got there Steven. Are you flying in the day before the cruise? I have started to look at air but still way too high. Hoping to get a reasonable price by the time september rolls around.

That's a nice price you got there Steven. Are you flying in the day before the cruise? I have started to look at air but still way too high. Hoping to get a reasonable price by the time september rolls around.

Yes, we will fly Friday and land in Miami at about 9:30.

Good Afternoon Breezers! Been looking at the new deck plans for the "Carnival Sunshine", might consider cruising this one in 2013.

I am still not keen about the name change...Carnival Sunshine would not have been my first choice LOL.

I saw that briefly but didn't really have a chance to look into it yet. Have to check to see if it is the same class as the breeze. Considering the Allure for 2013 though. If only I had the $$ boy I would be cruising all the time.

Archived