**OFFICIAL** Brand New Carnival BREEZE B2B 12/2/12 & 12/8/12 ** REDUCED DEPOSIT!!!

lovecruzing

You too Eddie. I actually was up early, not crazy early but by 7 and got my workout in. Just finished day 69 of my p90x. I am tired of doing it now but there is no way I am Quitting. I can see the end in sight and then a nice cruise reward at the end. I also went and got my hands and feet done and then came back home and made our traditional good Friday meal, fish. I then went for an hour bike ride and now I am just chillaxing which feels good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You too Eddie. I actually was up early, not crazy early but by 7 and got my workout in. Just finished day 69 of my p90x. I am tired of doing it now but there is no way I am Quitting. I can see the end in sight and then a nice cruise reward at the end. I also went and got my hands and feet done and then came back home and made our traditional good Friday meal, fish. I then went for an hour bike ride and now I am just chillaxing which feels good.

Bevie, you are making me tired LOL.

Good afternoon everyone and hope you are all enjoying your easter weekend. The kids are at a friends house to be back tomorrow evening so having and enjoying some alone time of doing absolutely NOTHING. How great is that. :cool:

Good morning Eddie. I was wondering where you were but good to know you were spending time with your family.

Actually, 15 more days until the Liberty and 14 more days until we actually leave and 13 more days until I am off work and DONE with my p90x. Can you tell I am counting the days down :D:D

A couple of highlights I am looking forward to is HMC, Guys burger, the steakhouse and trying the Chef's Table. I am hungry already.

Good morning Breezers!

Eddie, guess what, I spoke with Jazz yesterday. Funny how he was totally gone for a while and the same day you asked about him I heard from him. Not sure about Gwen though.

I am up and about early.

Have a great weekend everyone.

---

I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?25jdya

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good morning Breezers!

Eddie, guess what, I spoke with Jazz yesterday. Funny how he was totally gone for a while and the same day you asked about him I heard from him. Not sure about Gwen though.

I am up and about early.

Have a great weekend everyone.

LOL that is strange. Glad you heard from him.

Happy Saturday Breezers! Beautiful day today!!

Archived