**OFFICIAL** Brand New Carnival BREEZE B2B 12/2/12 & 12/8/12 ** REDUCED DEPOSIT!!!

lovecruzing

Good morning. Man my countdown clock is getting closer and closer. Off to the start of another work week and started off with really nice temps. My daughter for sure will be the happiest today not having to wear a jacket.

Have a good one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Bevie..are we going to do group excursions?

Good morning Eddie and Breezers!! I wasn't thinking of group excursions just pretty much beach, beach, beach at all the stops for me. Sort of hard to coordinate that with everyone's different interest.

OMG, it's freezing today. Temps in the minus. Just crazy. Even had to put my heat back on.

Good morning Eddie and Breezers!! I wasn't thinking of group excursions just pretty much beach, beach, beach at all the stops for me. Sort of hard to coordinate that with everyone's different interest.

OMG, it's freezing today. Temps in the minus. Just crazy. Even had to put my heat back on.

Okay thanks..works for me. We usually don't do excursions...love looking around on our own or the beach but wanted to see what if anything was planned. :)

Good Morning! :eek:You put the heat back on Bevie?? Lol...we are braving it out. Was 30 here yesterday morning but got up to 65 so not too bad.

I had to, the kids and hubby were complaining. Off to take my daughter to the doctor now.

---

I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?jk2vtc

Oh yeah!! It's Friday and getting ready for the weekend. Nothing special planned just taking the kids to get them a new game for their wii and ds, sort of a bribe to be good while we are gone as they are not going on our upcoming trip.

Gonna make it a lazy Friday today.

---

I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?g2v3ff

All packed and ready to go. Planning on doing the steakhouse the first night with another couple that I have been chatting with on the roll call and we also booked the chef's table which will be the first time trying it. Planning on getting a massage for both hubby and I in Grand Turk and doing the 2 hr segway tour in San Juan.

First thing I'm gonna try when I get on board is a guys burger and not planning on having anything else till dinner, saving my space for that steak, yum yum!!

All packed and ready to go. Planning on doing the steakhouse the first night with another couple that I have been chatting with on the roll call and we also booked the chef's table which will be the first time trying it. Planning on getting a massage for both hubby and I in Grand Turk and doing the 2 hr segway tour in San Juan.

First thing I'm gonna try when I get on board is a guys burger and not planning on having anything else till dinner, saving my space for that steak, yum yum!!

I don't even want to know how many calories are in a Guy's Burger but will definitely have to try one...or two LOL.

Eddie, there are no calories in those burgers. Did you not get the memo? LOL. Well I figure with all the hard work I've been doing exercising, the calories should even out.

No snow our way but the heat is still on as it's rather cold out.

Good morning!! Glad the snow missed you Eddie. We did get some but not too much and most of it was wet snow. Today feels like spring though.

Only working today then vacation starts. Oh yeah!!!

Archived