NCL Guardian consent form

Smellytoes

We're leaving on the Dawn 7/29 with 3 teenagers that aren't mine:rolleyes: I had downloaded the NCL guardian consent form that the parents had signed and notarized only to find out yesterday that NCL has changed the form. Does anyone think the forms I have that are already signed and notarized will be good enough or do I have to pull some teeth to get these done again:confused:

We're leaving on the Dawn 7/29 with 3 teenagers that aren't mine:rolleyes: I had downloaded the NCL guardian consent form that the parents had signed and notarized only to find out yesterday that NCL has changed the form. Does anyone think the forms I have that are already signed and notarized will be good enough or do I have to pull some teeth to get these done again:confused:

I would pull the teeth and have the new forms when I showed up at the pier. You don't want to take even the remotest chance of someone being left behind or no one going.

We are leaving in three days and have had the form signed, notarized and ready to go for a while now. I just printed off the new form and the ONLY difference I see between the two is that they have added additional lines for a second and third name on the same form (for siblings I assume).

OK - just called. The new form does not need to be notarized. I spoke with Steve who said the previous form is fine. But, just to cover all the bases, since the new one does not need anything but a signature, I am going to take both. Don't want to take any chances!

We are leaving in three days and have had the form signed, notarized and ready to go for a while now. I just printed off the new form and the ONLY difference I see between the two is that they have added additional lines for a second and third name on the same form (for siblings I assume).

OK - just called. The new form does not need to be notarized. I spoke with Steve who said the previous form is fine. But, just to cover all the bases, since the new one does not need anything but a signature, I am going to take both. Don't want to take any chances!

Another big difference is the new form requires a copy of both parents driver's license.

I also called and was told there "was NO WAY" a minor would be able to board the ship without the new form.lol Needless to say, I'm going to bring both forms.

I would pull the teeth and have the new forms when I showed up at the pier. You don't want to take even the remotest chance of someone being left behind or no one going.

I'm going to but even still the worse thing that can happen is the parents would have to come to the pier to sign the right stuff. We live 7 minutes away.

Another big difference is the new form requires a copy of both parents driver's license.

I also called and was told there "was NO WAY" a minor would be able to board the ship without the new form.lol Needless to say, I'm going to bring both forms.

Wow - two people with the same question on the same day and we get totally different answers! I, too, am bringing both just to be safe.

Wonder what people who don't visit the site daily would do? How would they know there is a new form? As I said, we leave on Friday to make our way to New Orleans.

Thanks to the person who posted this!

Wow - two people with the same question on the same day and we get totally different answers! I, too, am bringing both just to be safe.

Wonder what people who don't visit the site daily would do? How would they know there is a new form? As I said, we leave on Friday to make our way to New Orleans.

Thanks to the person who posted this!

You're welcome and have a great cruise:) I love the Spirit.

• 2 weeks later...

Just back from the Spirit. Took an extra non related teen with us - 17, different last name. Not only did NCL not ask for the newest form, they did not ask for ANY form at all!! We had both just in case but they did not seem to care who was traveling with us nor if we had their parent's permission.

Just back from the Spirit. Took an extra non related teen with us - 17, different last name. Not only did NCL not ask for the newest form, they did not ask for ANY form at all!! We had both just in case but they did not seem to care who was traveling with us nor if we had their parent's permission.

That's been my experience too.lol I've taken other kids with me on at least 9 cruises and I've never been asked for anything. I figure the one time I don't have it is when they're going to ask for it,

I hope you had a great cruise.:)

That's been my experience too.lol I've taken other kids with me on at least 9 cruises and I've never been asked for anything. I figure the one time I don't have it is when they're going to ask for it,

I hope you had a great cruise.:)

I have been asked for the form when my grandson was with us....last year.

We just got back off the Spirit (7/24) and my SIL used the "old" form (duly signed and notarized) for his daughter who uses her mother's name. No problems at all, form reviewed once during check-in, never asked for again.

Archived