Sunday shopping in Hamilton?

LizG12

What's the shopping hours like in Hamilton in Sundays? I'm taking the NCL Dawn and it's in Bermuda Sun - Tue. I was thinking of going to Hamilton on Sunday, St. Georges on Monday and staying around the Dockyard area on Tuesday.

Thanks! How early do the stores open on Tuesday? I like to be back an hour or so before the last embarkation time, but if that means I'll spend more time going back&forth than shopping, then I'll skip it and do Hamilton next time I go to Bermuda ;)

(That's why I had the Dockyard on Tuesday and stick to walking distance :) )

What's the shopping hours like in Hamilton in Sundays? I'm taking the NCL Dawn and it's in Bermuda Sun - Tue. I was thinking of going to Hamilton on Sunday, St. Georges on Monday and staying around the Dockyard area on Tuesday.

Stores in Hamilton are closed on Sunday.

Duh.:o..sorry forgot to mention stores being closed is why suggested a change in your schedule... there are a lot of ferries from Hamilton to Dockyard during the day.. if you get into town by 9:30 or so you should have several hrs to shop (weekday). Ferry schedule is posted here in a couple of places and at the top of the port of call Bermuda section here

Archived