All access tour

I just got an email from the consierge on oasis and this was part of it:

Dear Suite Guest,

Our names are Alan & Natalia and we are your Concierges onboard the Oasis of the Seas.

· An all access tour is offered primarily to Suite guests, these are 2 limited 15 guests tour at $150 per person held on the morning of St Thomas.

This includes:

· Back stage tour of the Aqua Theater, galley, provision area, engine control room, famous I-95 crew hallway, main laundry, crew Windjammer, crew gym, crew disco, and the Bridge. (2 and a half hours & no cameras allowed)

· PLEASE EMAIL US AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, AVAILABILITY IS LIMITED

We are excited that you have chosen Royal Caribbean International for your cruise vacation.

So...does this mean that they are doing away from the bridge, galley, and back stage tours that they offer to crown and anchor members? I do think some of the places would be cool to see, but wouldn't pay extra...especially 150 per person.

Just wondered if anyone had been on a ship since they enacted the changes?

Nancy

According to the FAQs on RCI's website, the tours started on sailings on or after 7/1/11. While it would be interesting to see all the different behind-the-scenes locations and their operation, I certainly don't think it's worth $150 per person ($2250 per tour at max capacity!) and especially not on a port day. From what I understand, they will be doing away with the other free/nominally priced tours offered to C&A members. :(

I would rather put a fork in my eye..

I was trying to think of the right words for my opinion of this - you did it for me. Thanks. :p

We've done all these tours several times and none of them is worth that kind of money.

I would rather put a fork in my eye..

Good description as it does put the point across!:D

If $150.00 isn't bad enough they do it on a port day no less.:rolleyes: And what is the big deal about cameras? Are they worried that if too many pictures get posted here at CC that there will be no need for people to book the tours, and spend the money, for themselves?

Archived