Elation Shows on a 4 day cruise

This is our first four day cruise we have ever gone on. We are booked on the Elation and I was wondering what show we will get to see in the main lounge. We did a five day cruise last November on the Elation and there were two shows. Will they do one show or two? Anyone who has done both a four and five day Elation cruise, can you tell me the difference in the two sailings. I know we will only be going to Cozumel not to Progresso, but that's ok since we prefer Cozumel.

Here's my two cents. The hubbie and I were on the Elation last Dec 2010. Yes there were two shows, but the second show was cancelled because of rough seas!! The one we did see was spectacular with the singers dancing as well as singing. It was pretty dang good. Can't remember what it was right now. Not very kid friendly IMO.

Normally, DH and I skip the shows because we cruise to relax and in past CCL shows were too corny IMO. Also in Dec, it was too cold to be haning outside enjoying the ocean. Not this time though.

Also, since we will be sailing this Sep, we might skip the shows. We shall see. Hope this helps.

Archived