FCC & Travel Agent

You should be able to see credits on your edocs, which arent ready until its paid off. Until then you need to call your TA.

you are correct, no billing tab when you give up control to a TA. Now everything has to go thru the TA.

When I submitted a fcc online, I received a 'confirmation' email from Carnival (email sender address read "IMC Special Programs") stating they received the online request and would process the request within 5-7 business days. Six days later, I received another email (same sender) confirming processing and application of certificate (obc and $100 applied to final payment amount due). The email also stated for any questions, contact Promotions at 1-800-794-6225.

I would look for these emails before expecting it to show up on your Carnival profile/e-docs. I forwarded the second email to my TA for her records and so she could update the final payment amount.

When I submitted a fcc online, I received a 'confirmation' email from Carnival (email sender address read "IMC Special Programs") stating they received the online request and would process the request within 5-7 business days. Six days later, I received another email (same sender) confirming processing and application of certificate (obc and $100 applied to final payment amount due). The email also stated for any questions, contact Promotions at 1-800-794-6225.

I would look for these emails before expecting it to show up on your Carnival profile/e-docs. I forwarded the second email to my TA for her records and so she could update the final payment amount.

Thanks so much for the info! Yes, I received the initial email so, I will wait to see if I receive the second.

Just a quick update for anyone who may need the information....

7/11/11 Submitted the FCC

7/11/11 Received confirmation of submittal

7/21/11 Received email confirmation of FCC applied to booking

7/21/11 Went to booking on Carnival.com and looked at "View Cruise Documents" (click print general documents). Second page "Invoice" shows OBC.

***Note*** Payments will not show...only cruise total.

7/22/11 Forward Carnival email to TA to update invoice.

Thanks, for all the help!

Just a quick update for anyone who may need the information....

7/11/11 Submitted the FCC

7/11/11 Received confirmation of submittal

7/21/11 Received email confirmation of FCC applied to booking

7/21/11 Went to booking on Carnival.com and looked at "View Cruise Documents" (click print general documents). Second page "Invoice" shows OBC.

***Note*** Payments will not show...only cruise total.

7/22/11 Forward Carnival email to TA to update invoice.

Thanks, for all the help!

Here is another datapoint

I submitted my request on-line on 7/7/11, received a reply right away, and it was posted to our booking on 7/28/11

Archived