Which pier is used for NCL POA?

langleyfld

We will be sailing Oct 29, 2011. Which pier is used for POA? What is there to do within walking distance from the pier? Our flight doesn't leave until after 1 pm, so we thought we'd disembark around 8:30 am and hopefully walk somewhere near the pier.

Also, how far to the airport from the pier and should we take a taxi or call Roberts? icon5.gif

I believe they use pier 2 in Honolulu. It is right next to the Aloha Tower Marketplace. I hope I'm not giving incorrect information just using my memory banks which aren't always trustworthy so someone can correct me if I'm wrong. There are shuttles that take you to the marketplace. There are several things in the vicinity to see & do but I wouldn't do them on foot. You can take The Bus to various places but hauling luggage could be an issue.

It is about a 15-20 minute drive to the airport depending on traffic. I am using Mark at http://www.hawaii23.com for transportation. He has really good rates and more personal vs a big bus thru Roberts or other shuttles that have several stops along the way. A taxi is an option but would be about the same as Mark charges.

I believe they use pier 2 in Honolulu. It is right next to the Aloha Tower Marketplace. I hope I'm not giving incorrect information just using my memory banks which aren't always trustworthy so someone can correct me if I'm wrong. There are shuttles that take you to the marketplace. There are several things in the vicinity to see & do but I wouldn't do them on foot. You can take The Bus to various places but hauling luggage could be an issue.

It is about a 15-20 minute drive to the airport depending on traffic. I am using Mark at http://www.hawaii23.com for transportation. He has really good rates and more personal vs a big bus thru Roberts or other shuttles that have several stops along the way. A taxi is an option but would be about the same as Mark charges.

Aloha Tower Marketplace is near but not next door. Aloha Tower is Pier 10/11. Looking at Google Earth it is roughly 6/7 blocks from Pier 2. But everything else is spot on.

It is about a 15-20 minute drive to the airport depending on traffic. I am using Mark at www.hawaii23.com for transportation. He has really good rates and more personal vs a big bus thru Roberts or other shuttles that have several stops along the way. A taxi is an option but would be about the same as Mark charges.

Great info on www.hawaii23.com. Thanks !

Archived