Inexpensive way to get one person from Orlando Airport to Port Canaveral – but not a

FLchick2

Hi Everyone,

It looks like my mom may be cruising with me. I’ll be driving down from Jacksonville and she’ll be flying into Orlando. Renting a car is not an option for her. So…..what is the least expensive way for her to get from the Orlando Airport to Port Canaveral?

Thank you in advance!

Hi Everyone,

It looks like my mom may be cruising with me. I’ll be driving down from Jacksonville and she’ll be flying into Orlando. Renting a car is not an option for her. So…..what is the least expensive way for her to get from the Orlando Airport to Port Canaveral?

Thank you in advance!

Is it possible for you to detour to Orlando, pick up your mom and head to Port Canaveral? It look like it adds about 40 mile to your drive.

Hi Everyone,

Thank you in advance!

Drop Michael a note at viplimo@screenstar.com - he has the best rates and such a neat young man

There are many shared shuttle operators providing service between MCO and PC for about $20 per person each way - besides those mentioned above below is a list of those oftne suggested on these boards:

www.cbshuttle.com

Cruisexpressfla

Star Trans

Travelynx

Good luck! :)

Is it possible for you to detour to Orlando, pick up your mom and head to Port Canaveral? It look like it adds about 40 mile to your drive.

or maybe have your mom fly into daytona which would be on the way for you.

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for the info! I'll look into those options.

Lax19 - Yes, I did think of that.....but I'm trying to avoid it. :cool:

Again, thank you everyone!

Oh come on! It's your mother, just swing through Orlando and pick her up. You're going to be spending 3-7 days with her on the ship depending on if you are going on Freedom or Monarch so what's an extra hour or so to pick her up at the airport?

Archived