Richard spacey is going to the explorer yeepee

yes he will be on for 4 moths,if you like he on facebook add hom as a friend he like to chat very good guy

Any idea what happens after those 4 months? Vacay and then back on the Explorer or heading elsewhere?

We had Richard on the Oasis and really enjoyed him. Will be on the Explorer next April.

ncb106- I noticed you originally posted the CD listing. Is there anyway you can get a new one.

Thanks,

i will love to but it hard now with all the changes with the cruise directors,i wish that ken rush could do blog and have a cruise director list like John held from carnival has it and also has cruise compass in carninal is funtime capers

So do you think he will be there for the New Years cruise :confused:

Green eyed lady: Are you going on the NYE cruise on Explorer? Join our roll call. It's kinda slow right now but I'm sure it will pick up as we get closer.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1393747

Sounds like it's going to be a great time. I have read a lot about Richard Spacey - he's the guy who does the evolution of dance bit isn't he?

Green eyed lady: Are you going on the NYE cruise on Explorer? Join our roll call. It's kinda slow right now but I'm sure it will pick up as we get closer.

Sounds like it's going to be a great time. I have read a lot about Richard Spacey - he's the guy who does the evolution of dance bit isn't he?

Don't know yet if I'm going on it but I'm thinking about it. If I do I'll be sure to join the roll call. :D Yes he's the evolution of dance guy. He also does the best ever Quest :) We would love to do a NYE sailing with him. I can just imagine the party that night :eek:;)

My biggest hesitation sailing out of NJ in Dec is that 2 years ago we sailed Carnival Pride out of Baltimore for NYE and we froze for almost 2 days going and 2 coming back. And to make matters worse, the weather in Fla and the Bahamas was not too great - too cool for me. I like it hot, hot hot :D But on a good note, there's nothing like being on a cruise for NYE!!!

hi everybody i was chating with richard on facebook he will be going to the explorer on october 27 2011

I called RCI this morning to ask if he will be on our Oasis Nov. 2011 cruise. The agent checked and said they only have his schedule to mid Sept and he is on the Oasis until then. She said he has been going between the Allure and Oasis. I was so hoping he would stay on the Oasis for our cruise.:(

But on a good note, there's nothing like being on a cruise for NYE!!!

Exactly what I'm counting on - it will be my first NYE cruise! I know it will be cold the first little while but I figure being on a cruise ship will erase that from my mind very quickly - besides it would be cold at home anyway. And who knows, maybe this time the weather will be great!

sg

i will love to but it hard now with all the changes with the cruise directors,i wish that ken rush could do blog and have a cruise director list like John held from carnival has it and also has cruise compass in carninal is funtime capers

Yes, that would be great. Although who the CD is not a deal breaker, it is nice to know who it will be.

Thanks, for the reply.

Oh my Goodness................does this mean he will be on our 2/6/12 EOS cruise??????????

Absolutely love his "Evolution of Dance" what a hoot and so entertaining.............love him!

Archived