Question about TV in inside room..

Jordster

Hello,

I am embarking on Tuesday for 9 nights on the Caribbean Princess.

I have a bunch of shows/movies which I would like to be able to watch in my room whenever I feel like a little downtime.

Did anyone notice if the TVs have an AV input, either on front or back of the TV? I'm talking about the little TVs that I see in the pic. The input would be the three round plugs, colored red, white and yellow.

If not, I am probably going to bring my 15" laptop so I can watch on there. It's kind of clunky (I usually travel with my smaller work laptop) so that's why I'm wondering if I can output to the TV instead.

If they do not have interactive TV you will be fine last time we cruised it was no problem. BUT I use a Apple 13 inch and it has output just like a DVD player so with a PC I do not know if it will work unless you have tried it at home

We had a flat screen on the CB last week. 1 HappyCruiser wasn't sure if Caribbean Princess had the flat screen. If it's the same as his picture in the back then you're set, but it was definitely a flatscree :)

We had a flat screen on the CB last week. 1 HappyCruiser wasn't sure if Caribbean Princess had the flat screen. If it's the same as his picture in the back then you're set, but it was definitely a flatscree :)

All the flat screens I've see so far have been very similar- Emerald, Star, Grand, Crown & Ruby.

Archived