Crown Princess- Aloha Deck 12

kathy59

This is our first time sailing on Princess. We are checking into a balcony cabin- A747. It's the last cabin on portside before the aft cabins. Looks like it has a larger balcony. Would love to hear any/all comments on this location. Thanks in advance!

This is our first time sailing on Princess. We are checking into a balcony cabin- A747. It's the last cabin on portside before the aft cabins. Looks like it has a larger balcony. Would love to hear any/all comments on this location. Thanks in advance!
No extended balcony. There's a door next to your cabin with access to a small deck area. You might hear the slamming of this door. If it were me, I'd choose a cabin a couple of doors down. I know that at least on other ships, a doggie bathroom is set up for service dogs in that little deck area.

I thought that the balcony was extended on the aft side, so kind of trapezoid shape, and larger than the balcony of the cabin just forward of it. It's nice in that you can see very clearly down the entire side of the ship. I really can't comment on noise levels.

Thank you for your responses. I called Princess and you were right about the crew access door. The travel agent thought it was a larger balcony from the deck plans. We are going back to a mid-ship cabin that we know will be great. Thanks again!!!

Thank you for your responses. I called Princess and you were right about the crew access door. The travel agent thought it was a larger balcony from the deck plans. We are going back to a mid-ship cabin that we know will be great. Thanks again!!!

Enjoy your time on the Crown. Although I do love aft cabins and sailed them a few times, I've sailed mid-ship cabins on my last couple of cruises and I've become a fan. Motion is so much better and I like that after activities in the evening I don't have to walk very far once I exit an elevator!

Archived