What's Better - Category 9C or OS?

just G

I am booked on the Valor in a category 9C, with the huge aft wrap-around balcony. I just looked at saw that both the junior suites AND the oceanview suites are cheaper than the 9C. Should I switch? I am on deck 6 - the OS are on deck 7.

I am booked on the Valor in a category 9C, with the huge aft wrap-around balcony. I just looked at saw that both the junior suites AND the oceanview suites are cheaper than the 9C. Should I switch? I am on deck 6 - the OS are on deck 7.

.....mine was a category VS on the Miracle. I had an OS (old cat 11) midship on the Victory.

I'd take the aft-wrap in a heartbeat!

:D

wasiii

Thanks for the quick responses. I did book the 9C specifically for the large balcony - having both the side view and the aft view. But looking at the OS, which seems to be a much larger room, by almost 100 sq feet, I just wondered what others thought. Although I have had suites before, I have never had a 9C, so I don't know how they compare.

Thanks for the quick responses. I did book the 9C specifically for the large balcony - having both the side view and the aft view. But looking at the OS, which seems to be a much larger room, by almost 100 sq feet, I just wondered what others thought. Although I have had suites before, I have never had a 9C, so I don't know how they compare.

.....I would forgo the extra space for the balcony. With more people, then maybe there would be a chance I would go with the OS.

wasiii

Archived