Some Allure Questions

mj

Presently going on the Allure on 10/23/11 and just made my planned out my week for the entertainment. That was a lot of fun and mostly chose the later shows.

Here is my ? Currently have my time dining and saw that you can make reservations in advance. Does that work for someone who just wants a table for two and wants to eat at different times everynight. Reading it online confused me a bit. Was wondering if someone could help.

Thanks

I have just made my restaurant bookings today. It is quite easy.

You can book whatever time you like for any one or all days. If you want the same time every evening, you can choose that option, but that kind of defeates the purpose of mytime.

I only booked one night in the MDR and five in speciality restaurants. There is so much to choose from.

It is best to book early, as many of the more popular times get booked up.

You can pick a different time for each night, the same time for each night, or just wing it and hope for the best with no reservations. Mix in some specialty restaurants for a fee, or even just hit the Johnny Rockets for some burgers. A room service eat in dinner on the balcony is also nice. Like other have said, the choices are endless. Make reservations and you can always adjust them, but at least you will have something.

Archived