Enchantment Tips? Balt->NE/Canada

[its on the roll call board for RCCL.

QUOTE=summersigh;29815307]thanks for your reply - and now, at the risk of sounding stoopud - where do I find the Enchantment Board? I looked through the list at the bottom of the list but didn't find anything for specific ships. ;)

I assume you mean September 20 of next year. I don't see a link yet for your roll call, but check this page once in a while to see when one gets formed... or of course, you could start one yourself! :)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=259

It's under: Cruise Critic Message Boards > ROLL CALLS -Members Only > Royal Caribbean "Meet & Mingle" Roll Calls > Enchantment of the Seas Roll Calls

We were on the Enchantment last June and loved the ship. So much, in fact, that we've booked a 12-nighter on her for next January. She doesn't have all of the "bells and whistles" as RCI's bigger and newer ships, but she's a very classy lady. LOVE the expanded pool deck, beautiful atrium, and a very nice theater (gorgeous theater curtain). Lots of glass to remind you that you're on a ship, too. :-)

***Notice you're from one of the Carolinas? We moved out to the Crystal Coast of NC 6 years ago and LOVE it!

We're not new to cruising (Cunard, Carnival & 2 Holland America) but new to RCCL.

Any tips on the Enchantment of the Seas or RCCL in general? We're leaving Baltimore Sept 20 going to New England and Canada.;)

What kind of tips are you looking for? We leave Sept 22, 2011 for New England and Canada. Have sailed her in the past.

Tip: Sign up for second seating at dinner. Go to "tea time" in Windjammer early in your cruise. If you need something ask for it (cabin attendant, wait staff, front desk). gET COOKIES FROM ROOM SERVICE. Order the escargot.

What kind of tips are you looking for? We leave Sept 22, 2011 for New England and Canada. Have sailed her in the past.

Tip: Sign up for second seating at dinner. Go to "tea time" in Windjammer early in your cruise. If you need something ask for it (cabin attendant, wait staff, front desk). gET COOKIES FROM ROOM SERVICE. Order the escargot.

I have never tried room service at all, but I am intrigued by all of the different times I have seen people recommend their cookies. Just what kind are they, and what makes them so special?

I have never tried room service at all, but I am intrigued by all of the different times I have seen people recommend their cookies. Just what kind are they, and what makes them so special?

Several kinds (chocolate chip or was it chunk?). Big, soft, chewy, good, and the best on the ship.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived