change in deck plans on rhapsody of the seas

I have a question. we booked a corner aft (7152) on the rhapsody of the seas for April 2012. I was just on the RCC site and noticed that the balcony didnt show it wrapping around the corner.Does anyone know if they are changing the deck plans at all.

Thank you for that. I know we booked that room special for that reason. Then when I looked at the ships deck on their website it didnt show it. I heard the ship was going through some changes but I hope its not that!!! Thanks again,

Thank you for that. I know we booked that room special for that reason. Then when I looked at the ships deck on their website it didnt show it. I heard the ship was going through some changes but I hope its not that!!! Thanks again,

You are welcome. I would REALLY be surprised if they messed with those cabins.

We enjoyed the starboard corner for two weeks. Be sure to tuck around the corner. It is dark, private and very nice!

ENJOY!

Here's a closer picture of 7652.........to the right of the red banner.......and the wonderful wrap balcony. 7162 is a mirror image on the opposite corner.

Well, Sue...on behalf of ALL Cornhusker fans across the world....THANKS for making my personal banner very big!:D;)

OP....now you KNOW that you will have a very nice cabin. We do know that there is a bit of noise from the lounge on deck six as we have had friends comment about that who stayed in your cabin.

HOWEVER, IF you do not go to bed before midnight there is not much problem. IF 7652 comes available, snag it as you will hear very little from the lounge below.

ENJOY!

• 2 weeks later...
Well, Sue...on behalf of ALL Cornhusker fans across the world....THANKS for making my personal banner very big!You're Welcome :)

OP....now you KNOW that you will have a very nice cabin. We do know that there is a bit of noise from the lounge on deck six as we have had friends comment about that who stayed in your cabin.

HOWEVER, IF you do not go to bed before midnight there is not much problem. IF 7652 comes available, snag it as you will hear very little from the lounge below.

ENJOY!

Just off the Rhapsody Friday and wanted to share my pictures of 7652. Loved it!!!! We didn't hear any noise from the lounge below. I'd book this cabin again in a heartbeat. :D

Rhapsody7652cabin1.jpg

Rhapsody7652-1.jpg

Rhapsody7652cabin2.jpg

Archived