Maybe I'm too early but..

when do they start posting excursions for the cruises?

I've noticed that there are only 11 posted on the Carnival website for my cruise(when I go to manage my cruise). I know it's a looooooooooooooong way off but i'm just too excited and wanted to see what's available to start "DREAMing" about. There is only 1 listed for St. Maarten actually. I'm thinking to myself, "this couldn't be it? All those excursions are not sold out yet, could they?"

So do they add more as the time get closer?

What excursions so I do for St. Thomas, St. Maarten, or Nassau? I'm not opposed to do independent excursion either.

Thanks in Advance.

abou t 100 days sounds about right.

When you book excursions from carnival online they gotta be paid for at the time of booking.

Sailing at over 400 days gives you time to get over on the port of calls boards to see if you can do that excursion a lot cheaper

We are chartering "Treazzure", a 60 ft sailboat while in St Thomas. They have great reviews on Trip Advisor. They do both "by person sails" ($140/pp w/ meals, snorkeling, and drinks) and charters ($840 was what we paid for a charter for our family). I think their max is 10 people.

You'll see our report on them when we file a review or trip report after sailing on Dream in two weeks...but I am betting it will be good!!

aaaaah :o okay...i feel a lot better. I was thinking i know i'm early but did someone beat me already. :rolleyes:

Thanks all. I'm looking forward to those reviews about the different companies in st.thomas, st.maarten, & nassau. I'm also going to check out the "excursion page" on cruisecritic :D

Archived