Silver Whisper 10/30 to Fort Lauderdale

billcrooz

Loyal Silversea fans going for our 9th or 10th trip. Last one was last year on the Spirit. Mixed feelings about the new ship, but love all the others. we are celebrating our 40th anniversary on board and staying pre cruise at the Coral Sands in Barbados for 3 days pre cruise. Any one else on this cruise ?:

Hi billcrooz,

Yes you will have some company. We are staying at the Hilton beforehand so will see you on board, with my iPad!

Hope that they have a supply of New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc - none loaded when we left Sydney on the last cruise.

Will be pleased to toast you both on your 40th anniversary - champagne of course!

Hi billcrooz,

Yes you will have some company. We are staying at the Hilton beforehand so will see you on board, with my iPad!

Hope that they have a supply of New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc - none loaded when we left Sydney on the last cruise.

Will be pleased to toast you both on your 40th anniversary - champagne of course!

Aussies; or Kiwis,doesn't matter,anybody that travels that far to have a good timeis o.k. In my book.We are from Boston and loyal Silversea travelers so should be a great time;

Actually, we are from the UK, but our last cruise was on the Shadow from Sydney to Singapore.

New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc happens to be our favourite white wine and they did go out at the first port of call and get enough to last us the rest of the cruise. Good customer service!

Actually, we are from the UK, but our last cruise was on the Shadow from Sydney to Singapore.

New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc happens to be our favourite white wine and they did go out at the first port of call and get enough to last us the rest of the cruise. Good customer service!

Sorry Beanjar; U.K. Even better!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i requested hendricks gin for my room. last week they informed me they would "try' but would not promise and would have to charge me a premium. l replied that would not fly after cruising with them for 15 years.amazing they found 2 bottles complimentary.sounds like a party!!:D

Archived