Carnival stockholder on-board credit

Recently for me it was 2 or 3 days. Late last year, it took a few hours. I suspect it depends how busy they are at the moment.

Once it's approved, you can look at your online docs to double check:

It'll show up on the Invoice page in the box below the "Cruise Itemized Charges" box. If the credit is not there yet, there is no text indicating that it is the right spot.

what exactly do you have to send them .I bought the shares last week all I got mailed was a trade confirmation will this work

Never tried it that way. I'd probably wait for the month end statement unless you're cruising very near term.

You need to send them some other info too, but it's logical stuff like who you are and your reservation number. Here's the detail:

http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=140690&p=irol-sharebenefit

what exactly do you have to send them .I bought the shares last week all I got mailed was a trade confirmation will this work

That is exactly what we used and we received a confirmation two days later. We requested a response in our e-mail.

Kay

I just emailed a request in yesterday. I received confirmation of reciept of my request immediatley. Normally it take just 2 or 3 days before the OBC is granted.

Enjoy your Cruise!

That's right... there is an immediate automated reply. The confirmation email states:

Thank you for providing us with the required documentation in order to process your shareholder on board credit. The credit has been applied to your reservation and will be posted on your sail and sign account.

I booked through a TA so I'm wondering if I should have had them submit the request???

You could, but I don't have much interest in sharing my brokerage account statement with a TA. ;) I actually reduct mine via Photoshop to show only the necessary data and have never had a problem. In any case, this is one area where CCL will work with you directly even if you have a TA. Since you're doing 98% of the work by providing the proof of ownership, why bother to put the TA in the middle?

My last request actually was pretty quick, I had confirmation of the credit the next day, and it did show in my docs at that time. They sent me an OBC statement with my confirmation, also.

I've had it take up to a week (which worried me) but it eventually showed up. I think that time I was pretty close to sailing and that's why I was concerned. It has always been confirmed, though.

Enjoy:)

I bought shares on July 31, sent them a copy of the confirmation of the transaction and printed out a screen shot of the holdings after the shares cleared pending status (couple of days later) I then emailed those things with a cover letter. That same day I received CCL's confirmation that they got my documentation and it was under review. Three days later we got the credit.

I do not worry about stock price or swings that occur throughout the year. I am a long term share holder. I have owned Dinsey and numerous other companies (Blue Chips) for over 23 years and have done very well with it. I will hold CCL for no less than 5 years, but if they keep giving me OBC, then I will hold the stock long term.

Archived