Need Vancouver 1 day pre-cruise suggestions

Dennis, thank you so for that info. I am going to see if Gotham has a web site so I can look at a menu. What do you anticipate trafic downtown to be like on Sat., May 14, evening? I would like to drive around and take some night pictures but don't want my DH to have to fight too much trafic. also, as you may or may not have seen, we are checking into having a private tour bus on Sunday...either Trolley company or another company. Do you have any suggestions on this?

Thanks for any help.

Dana

We will be taking the trolley tour and follow up the the suggestion of Grouse Mountain. We will not have a car - what kind of transportation is available to the mountain?

Pat

Pat, last year we took the Seabus (public transportation) over to the North Shore and the City Bus from there right up to the base of Grouse Mountain. When you exit the Seabus, they will direct you to the correct bus for Grouse Mountain--just a few steps away. Have fun!

Adele

Dennis, Thanks for the info. We will only be in Vancouver for 1 day following a 21 day cruise. We leave from Seattle two days later. Wish we could spend more time. We were in Victoria for 4 days a few years ago and enjoyed it very much. the Steakhouse sounds good, although we may try one of the Chinese suggestions. Look forward to seeing your beautiful city. Pat

Dana,

Just checked your other posts and noticed you're on the NCL Star right after the Coastal repositioning cruise that Adele, (Cruise-More-Often), Dennis (UrbanTrekker) and I are on. :)

We'll try not to eat and drink up all the goodies before you get on. ;)

ell

Archived