Update!!

Hello everyone!!!

I haven't been on here in a while (working like crazy, just bought a house, wedding planning, etc) and thought I would update everyone with everything that I've done and plan on doing. Things are starting to calm down a little, so I am back in business with cruisecritic =) I have a little over 3 months left till the wedding. Your comments and concerns are definitely welcome!!

Well I bought my wedding dress a few weeks ago and it came in today! I have to go to the store and pick it up. Soooo excited! I've lost 27 pounds in almost 2 months (crazy, i know) still about 30-40 more to go. (I bought the dress 1 size down and they can bring it in 2 more sizes if needed. (hoping it will be needed haha)

I purchased my wedding favors. They are glass coasters that say "LOVE". Super cute and affordable. I also purchased my OOT bags! They are from vista print. I also bought some of the stuff that will go in them..still in the process of getting everything.

I booked and paid for my hair & make up as well as my bridesmaids and the mothers.

I booked 2 suites for the weekend of the wedding at The Viceroy Hotel & Spa in Brickell right by the Port of Miami. That is where I will be getting my hair & make up done and all the girls and my fiance and all the boys will be "getting ready." We won't really be "ready" (dressed) but I booked a photographer to come and take the "getting ready" pictures. I've always been a fan of peoples wedding pictures getting their make up done, etc.

I had two people back out of the cruise because one of my bridesmaids found out she is pregnant and will be 7 months pregnant at my wedding. And you can't cruise that far along. And obviously her boyfriend isn't going either. But those two got replaced with my fiancee's sister and her boyfriend.

We will be having a "meet and greet" at my parents house on the Friday night before the wedding (wedding is on a Sunday)

My bridesmaids already planned my bachelorette party for the weekend before. We are renting a condo in Brickell, they are getting me a male stripper (haha) and we will be going to a restaurant/bar called "Delores but you can call me Lolita" and basically just walking around Brickell, acting like goof balls, and making sure all the attention is on us LOL!

The mother of one of my bridesmaids is throwing me a bridesmaids luncheon at a local country club.

And last but definitely not least, my flowers. =) I was recommended by another bride on here (mrsgomez) for my flowers. Kim has done such a WONDERFUL job on my flowers. She just sent pictures of the finished product. ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! I'm obsessed. I talk to her everyday, she has made sure to make everything perfect. She did my cascading bouquet, my 6 bridesmaids bouquets, grooms boutonniere, 9 other boutonnieres, 2 corsages, 3 jr. bridesmaids, a toss bouquet, and decorations for my cake. And the price is seriously unbeatable. I looked at so many other places and for her price, and the time and communication you get from her is amazing. She is now custom making flower girl baskets for me, ring bearer pillow, pen, guest book, etc.

I know this post is ridiculously long! I just wanted to update you guys =)

Hope everyone is having stress free and happy planning!

Archived