Royal Carribean Kids Club

ashmac8

Tried searching for this answer but didnt have any luck. This is our first time cruising with a child. Our little boy will be almost 5 when we take him aboard Enchantment of the Seas.

We arent sure if he will be interested in joining the other kids or not but we figured we'd give him the option.

Do I need to sign up anywhere in advance? Or just take him to the area after we set sail?

We envision that he will want to hang out with us but we may bore him after a while :)

Appreciate any input y'all have.

Thanks,

Ashley

On the first night, there will be an open house scheduled where you can pre-register. You can't do this online. The kids club is not open for supervised play (except for families to look around) until the first full day. You can also register on that day.

We were on the Enchantment of the Seas in April. My girls almost 6 and 4 had a blast at Ocean Adventure. It was Spring Break and there were tons of kids on ship. The first sea day was crazy packed, but after that there were smaller numbers, @ 15-20. They asked to go multiple times a day. They also met friends and we would run into them at the pool and they would play together. If you do the early dinner, someone from the kids club will come and pick them up after 45 minutes and bring them to OA. You can finish your dinner and then go get them.

When we boarded, there was and Ocean Adventure table (right before we stepped on the ship). They checked our Muster number and gave the girls bracelets right there. I think I also filled out the paperwork right there. Later that night Ocean Adventure had an "open house". We could have filled out the stuff there if we hadn't already. I think that you could probably fill out the paperwork whenever, if the miss it the first day. The first few times we dropped them off, they checked to make sure we had the forms on file.

Before you even board the ship, the kids club counselors will have a table set up with information, in the terminal. You can sign up there or wait until you board. The kids we sailed with had a blast and totally loved the club.

Archived