Purchased Travel Insurance

adamsfly

Last night my mother and I were on a 3-way conversation with a company, the website has been mentioned many times here in the forums, for approximately one hour last night.

Once we got him on the telephone I told him that my mother was on the phone also as she was looking to purchase trip insurance too. He explained everything in detail and believe you me, we had a lot of questions. He was very professional and not once did he seem not to want to help us out.

We purchased our plans and now have one less thing to worry about pertaining to our cruise.

I've cruised twice before and never did I think to get travel insurance and very thankful that we didn't need it.

We now have the peace of mind knowing that we're protected.

I dont buy insurance for most of our other types of vacations, but cruises are a different matter. When you put this much money out for the cruise, flights etc its hard to imagin losing it all if something were to go wrong.

My Aunt and Uncle cruise quite frequently and often in the largest suite on the ship. 2 years ago another Uncle passed away suddenly 1 week prior to their cruise. She missed the cruise and lost all that money.

So peace of mind is well worth it. Have fun on your cruise

Archived