Anyone done "Catamaran Sailaway" with Carnival?

Fourseventeen

I see there is a Catamaran Sail away, beach & snorkel excursion. Has anyone done this? My wife is leaning towards just snorkeling and relaxing this time out to grand turk as opposed to scuba diving. We were curious if anyone has done this exact excursion and how they liked it? Where did you stop to snorkel? Only one stop to snorkel or 2? did the boat stop to snorkel off the wall? and I hear it stops at a private beach? Was the boat over crowded? Any info is appreciated. We leave in a week. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Just back from this trip. I booked the Catamaran tour with Carnival...what a mistake that turned out to be. The boat was 2 hours late which ruined 2 hours of our day. We got so sick of waiting for this late boat that we left and did things on our own instead. Oasis Divers let me down again!

Just back from this trip. I booked the Catamaran tour with Carnival...what a mistake that turned out to be. The boat was 2 hours late which ruined 2 hours of our day. We got so sick of waiting for this late boat that we left and did things on our own instead. Oasis Divers let me down again!

yikes!!:eek: Was this the Ultimate Snorkel Tour?

Oh sorry...see where its the Snorkel and Beach Break.

disappointed again with Oasis because we went diving with them last year (a Carnival booked dive excursion) and we werent to happy with the professionalism and safety of the tour operator. We didnt know that our catamaran tour was also with the same company or we wouldnt have booked it in the first place.

Archived