What PPV movies are playing on the Splendor now?

tink24

I'm hoping someone can share what movies are currently playing on PPV on the Splendor. We sail in August and I am looking forward to catching up on all of the movies I never seem to find time to see at home.

PPV are over 8.00 each.

are you asking about the free movies they show on a daily basis?

The ship will have three different movies playing on a 24 hour rotating schedule. (these are free)

One movie we saw was Roderick rules

I'm just trying to find out which movies are available to purchase in your stateroom right now.

there are MANY to purchase from-- any new releases will be there among others that are really old

So you're going on a cruise to catch up on watching movies? I know I don't have to understand, but, I don't understand. :rolleyes:

:D Yes, I know it sounds strange, but I love to watch movies in bed while my son is sleeping.

:D Yes, I know it sounds strange, but I love to watch movies in bed while my son is sleeping.

LOL I always wonder why people have to read into what other people do on their cruise , my wife works like a gazillion hours sometimes she likes to lay a just watch a movie , to each his own .:):)

OK - so what PPV movies are playing on any of the ships right now? I am assuming the movies are probably standard fleet wide.

I would also like to find out this info. Seven cruises and I never even noticed that they had pay per view! Nothing better than late night room service while watching a good movie. I wonder how we can find out whats playing.

So you're going on a cruise to catch up on watching movies? I know I don't have to understand, but, I don't understand. :rolleyes:

ya, isnt there something called the '' Red Box or Netflex '' at home too see movies. sorry op but why would you spend your time in the cabin too watch movies. the ocean going by and the other things too see out of the cabin will be remembered more. and isnt that what your paying for :confused:.

Maybe its because there are much better things to do than catch up on movies!!!!!!!

Other than catching up on my reading, there is not much for me to do inside my cabin while my little one is sleeping.

Why is it so hard to understand watching the movies?

Some people go on a cruise to sunbath. I can do that on my porch cheaper.

Some people go on a cruise to party/drink. I can do that at home/bar cheaper.

Some people go on a cruise to go to a beach on some island. I can go to the beach at home (actually, about a 30 minute drive) cheaper.

Some people go on a cruise to buy trinkets in either the shops on board or on an island. I can shop via internet at home and get the same things...cheaper.

To each their own.

Just saying...

Andy

Paid movies at that too. woulda been cheaper to go to the movies. (LOL) :cool:

Really? Here in Toronto it's $10 per person to go to the average movie and rental fees are the same as on the ship.

sorry Tink, I don't have your answer but I hope you get it.

In March, there were a number of movies that had left the theatre but weren't yet out on video or had just come out on video; there was also a really big selection of family friendly, PG, AA and R (and XX - but I didn't really take a close look at those ones :D) rated movies.

I'm sure there will be something you haven't seen. I'd recommend scrolling through the whole list before making your selection and there is a feature that lets you watch the trailer for the movie in case you don't recognize the title.

the question is pretty useless anyway because who knows what is going too be playing a month from now on the pvp. i dont think too many passengers remember what was on the pvp channels last week let alone what is going too be playing during the cruise they will be on. they do change the line up periodicaly. it is the same as asking '' what is the weather going too be like next yr in june in a certain port or will i see a bear in alaska. who knows what is going too be going on then.

if the op wants too watch movies then hey they should go for it. it is not how i will spend my time or money on a expensive cruise too be on, but too each his own. i guess :confused:

I hear you - I like to do this too, actually -- and especially on the Splendor - when the "at sea" days can be downright chilly! And I'm a Los Angeleno so I get lots of sun -- I also sail with my husband (we actually charter a boat for just the two of us and sail it ourselves) in the BVI every year so I've seen PLENTY of sunsets and sunrises at sea...on cruise ships, we like to be LAAAAAZY and sometimes that includes just kicking back with movie - since we don't really go at home -- and we aren't big dance club/Vegas show/bar people.

I wouldnt mind watching a movie on my cruise, either.

My job is physical and i work 50-60 hours a week, on my days off i watch a 3yo to help my grandpa... i plan on doing lots of relaxing on my cruise because that is absolutely not something i can do at home.

Archived