Is it better to waitlist for Early Dining or Your Time if you don't want Late?

tink24

We are sailing on the Splendor on 8/28 and are currently assigned to Late dining, but are waitlisted for Your Time. My 5 year old son and I usually go to bed by about 9:30 or 10:00 (Yes! Even on vacation - Call me boring!). I am really not excited about eating so late. Do you think I have a better chance of getting switched to Early or Your Time? I don't really have a preference as long as it is not Late. The Carnival rep thought Early might have a better chance, but she wasn't sure. What do you think? I know, if all else fails I will ask about it once we board. Thanks for your help.

On your reservation, wait list for your time dining. It'll really fit better with your activities, especially in ports. If at check in you are still assigned late, once you board, go see the maitre d' and see if he can accomodate you. May take a day or so to do depending on number of requests. But if for the first night, you think 8 PM is too late (you're usually finished by 9:30 or 9:45), you can just head for the Lido buffet that night.

Thanks! Do you think that it will be easier to get Your Time dining over Early dining though? I really need to choose the one that will give me the best chance of not having Late Dining (even though Your Time sounds fantastic!).

Archived