Barbados Day Pass

mommyto2girls

We used them to book a day at the Almond Casuarina back in February - the kids pool was a great hit with our kids - the bbq on the beach at lunchtime was lovely - the beach was beautiful but the sea was too rough to swim when we were there.

The service from this company was exceptional I wouldn't hesitate recommending them whichever hotel you use.

We had a day in Barbados at the end of our p&o cruise in February and booked the all inclusive day at the Almond Casuarina thru the Barbados Day Pass website - we didn't choose to book the taxi through thenwe just got out own taxi at the port and I think it worked out a bit cheaper but we booked a taxi through the hotel to go back to the ship and this was considerably cheaper!

We have 3 kids aged 10,7,7 so we spent the day based at the kids pool which was busy as it was the first day of the british half term so lots of families and maybe a US school holiday too i'm not sure.

The main pool nearer the beach was lovely and had an adults only bit and there were loungers on the beach as well but the sea was very rough that day so we just walked along the beach it was too rough to swim!

All drinks were included, i'm not sure if there were snacks available mid morning but we didn't have anything until the bbq buffet lunch on the beach, there was a choice of burger, hot dog and mahi mahi with a selection of vegetables and salads, rice, pasta and dressings and then 2 choices of gateau and fresh fruit salad for dessert. Ice creams and pizza were also available mid afternoon and I think tea and coffee were available all the time as were any drinks from the bar.

• 2 weeks later...

Wish we could've got in contact with the hotel directly I tried on many occasions but as we are from the UK I wasn't going to phone and any e-mail queries of which I sent about 5 went through the main Almond customer services and never actually got to the hotel as I never got a reply so BDP was our only option :rolleyes:

Archived