Category for porthole room on Valor?

lidoplease

For the price they are comparable to a 4A cabin only a step up as at one time they were called 5A but now they call them PT. Price of an inside room with the space of an outside room with 2 porthole windows. One of my favorite rooms for the price but they are in the forward section of the ship. They seem to go fast as not many on the ship. I wouldn't change from a PT to go to an inside cabin.

I agree....I would keep a porthole room over an oversized closet any day!!

I had a PT booked on my cruise back in March.. close to sail date they were offering 'guarantees' at less than what I paid for my PT, so I submitted the form...and sure enough, I got the credit...

For the price they are comparable to a 4A cabin only a step up as at one time they were called 5A but now they call them PT. Price of an inside room with the space of an outside room with 2 porthole windows. One of my favorite rooms for the price but they are in the forward section of the ship. They seem to go fast as not many on the ship. I wouldn't change from a PT to go to an inside cabin.

I didn't really want to either, since we always do the PT rooms, but hubby wanted to be up higher on lido and he didnt want balcony (price) so inside it is this time...hope we didn't make bad choice, but we were always only in our room to change and sleep.

But in answer to the OP question it's like everyone has said..the category is PT

I agree....I would keep a porthole room over an oversized closet any day!!

I had a PT booked on my cruise back in March.. close to sail date they were offering 'guarantees' at less than what I paid for my PT, so I submitted the form...and sure enough, I got the credit...

I wish that would happen to me. They always deny me price matching to a lower category. I went up 3 levels of supervisors. (and I was willing to give up my cabin). This was before they actually put the no downgrading in writing.

Archived