funship dollars...not for OBC

Can I add funship dollars that are for the purchase of a cruise online, or do I still have to send those in.

This is the certificate that says not valid for obc...

I have the same certificates I got them from my work as a reward.. When I contacted carnival they stated it can only be used towards the cost of the cruise (not the deposit,gratuity, or insurance)

I hope this helps

Fun Ship dollars can be used just like cash. You can apply them to your Sail & Sign account or get cash for them. I have been purchasing Fun Ship dollars and have been having them applied as On Board Credit for our next cruise. The have.

I was told you still have to mail in the certificates by certified mail. It is not valid for OBC because of the type of certificate it is. I bought mine with credit card points and it is different from the regular type of Fun Ship dollars.

The link I listed earlier allows you to redeem funship dollars for onboard credit OR cruise payment. Have you tried entering your certificates online? Since the form allows you to choose either cruise payment OR onboard credit, it would make sense that you could redeem your "payment only" funship dollars online. Since the redeem online option has only become available recently, if your funship dollar certificates are more than a month or two old they may not have this link listed as a redemption option. If it were me, I think I would try to enter them online and see what happens. If it doesn't work, your haven't lost anything and then you can mail them in.

Archived