What night is Le Cirque at the Pinnacle Grill on the Veendam?

cricri7

Hi guys.....I am going back on the Veendam in August, I just went in July but my myself, but this time with my family. My brother and my father want to try the Pinnacle grill but we are not interested in going there the night that they recreate Le Cirque. I don't remember which night it was and I can't seem to find the answer on their website.

Does someone here remember the exact night it is held? Is it always the same night? If I book by Internet, do they mention if it is Le Cirque? I think we better book by internet because on my last cruise, it was sold out before the cruise even left port!

Thanks in advance for your answers!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=28432778&postcount=2

go to hal's site -- log in -- go to the section "before you go" -- go down to "book excursions, etc" -- when it opens up -- put in your booking number -- there will be some choices here -- click onto "dining" -- here you will see two sections for making reservations -- one for pinnacle and one for le cirque -- by clicking onto the le cirque section -- the window will open and it will show what night(s) it is offered

Hi guys.....I am going back on the Veendam in August, I just went in July but my myself, but this time with my family. My brother and my father want to try the Pinnacle grill but we are not interested in going there the night that they recreate Le Cirque. I don't remember which night it was and I can't seem to find the answer on their website.

Does someone here remember the exact night it is held? Is it always the same night? If I book by Internet, do they mention if it is Le Cirque? I think we better book by internet because on my last cruise, it was sold out before the cruise even left port!

Thanks in advance for your answers!

Seems a good enough place to ask this question ...

We are sailing on July 31 on Eurodam and I have made reservations for the PG on the first sea day (Aug 6th). I see no reference anywhere to le Cirque. Have they discontinued Le Cirque on Eurodam?

Thanks,

Al

Seems a good enough place to ask this question ...

We are sailing on July 31 on Eurodam and I have made reservations for the PG on the first sea day (Aug 6th). I see no reference anywhere to le Cirque. Have they discontinued Le Cirque on Eurodam?

Thanks,

Al

Tough question? :)

I am thinking there is no Le Cirque on the Eurodam (for this trip anyway). Nothing on the website and I was charged the normal $20 pp.

Al

Pinnacle is known for its steaks. Usually lg and a special grade of beef. Sometimes though people have complained while others rave. It is extra money plus one must figure you already are paying something for dinner. I only have had filet mignon there and it was tender and tasty but I would rather have rack of lamb. I do love the creme brulee and other rave about the cho. volcano cake. Book ahead!

AND the dress code is the code of the day but we feel better there a little more dressed than smart casual--more expensive wine and dressed up waiters etc. Goes with the mood.

Archived