Can I wear shorts and a tshirt on the waterslide?

Hellolost

I am guessing you are female. I bought my 75 year old mom a nice two piece swimsuit that is long shorts and a covering tank top type. It was reasonably priced. I got hers online at one stop plus.com . She needed one for Physical therapy and was thinking of canceling. It is very covering and comfortable. And there skirt suits and shorts suits are longer cut so they cover more

I really do not want to let it all hang out in a bathing suit but I don't want to miss the waterslide either.

My daughter wore a wetsuit when she went down in October in NYC...I have seen people in shorts but I think they do need to be like swim shorts or work out shorts, nothing with zippers or buttons or anything...

the less skin, the slower the ride, or not at all. you may not move at all.

I have no problem making it down when wearing gym shorts. The trick is to lay down rather than sit up. I got mine at Target super cheap :)

Do not wear denim shorts.

In this video John Heald is nearly fully clothed and he beat Gerry Cahill down the slide!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4OHi0Mxb4c&feature=relmfu

:)

I think John may have an edge over Gerry...(pound-edge) that may help him go a bit faster...no insult intended...I adore John and think he is awesome, but Gerry is rather tall and thin so that may also make a difference.

On the waterslides near us hubby always tells me to lie down instead of sitting up and I also think it helps if you give a little jump as you go...

In this video John Heald is nearly fully clothed and he beat Gerry Cahill down the slide!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4OHi0Mxb4c&feature=relmfu

Welcome Back Mach I missed seeing you around...

You should give a warning that this Video should have a R rating because John Loses his Shorts...:D A video that is not for the weak of heart ....

Welcome Back Mach I missed seeing you around...

You should give a warning that this Video should have a R rating because John Loses his Shorts...:D A video that is not for the weak of heart ....

Aloha, Woody. It's good to be back.

Have no fear... John was wearing underpants... I suspect the ones he blogs in... under his shorts. When Stitch and I were on the beach with him in Cozumel he was clothed head to toe... literally...

Don't wear a regular t-shirt. You will come to a complete stop and have to pull yourself the whole way down. Not fun at all. It's best to wear something that won't "grab" the waterslide at the top of your back, or wear a modest swimsuit that leaves most of the top of your back exposed. Shorts are no problem, because the best way to ride the waterslide is laying down & lifting your rear-end completely off the slide. The only body parts that should touch the slide are the heels of your feet (or the top of your feet if you're flexible like that) & the back part of your shoulder blades. Lift everything else, point the toes, & you'll fly down the slide. Even skinny people go super fast riding like that.

Aloha, Woody. It's good to be back.

Have no fear... John was wearing underpants... I suspect the ones he blogs in... under his shorts. When Stitch and I were on the beach with him in Cozumel he was clothed head to toe... literally...

That could well be because I SAW his underpants on that video.

I could even rework the old children's rhyme,

I see London,

I see France

I see John Heald's underpants. ;)

i don't know about normal shorts and a tshirt... but i wear a bathing suit and a rashguard (light weight quick drying type material)...

such as in ocho rios, at mystic mountain:

ocho-slide.jpg

and i've never had any problems. or sunburn :)

wth? is there a story behind that, lol? ;)

well, on the Inspiration, you could dress like a 'weenie'.....

4 day bachelor party... these guys were in costume all day long! We had a pirate, a weenie, some guy dressed in gold/black lamee shorts with a jacket another one in a plaid jacket and speedo..a chicken....I've got a picture of them.....

884641592_MomnMeCruise0311014.jpg.0021d4a317449b7c8068385a6de2be93.jpg

919194697_MomnMeCruise0311027.jpg.a68a5d9d59ef1a9f7ad0678b49728785.jpg

820574066_MomnMeCruise0311030.jpg.317585828d1d11517ad640453db1d4de.jpg

1118938981_MomnMeCruise0311034.jpg.0b6cde25635248eab685bca9f1f6fd52.jpg

Archived