Has anyone got a photo of a balcony cabin on the Pacific Pearl please

I have been looking everywhere for a photo of the balcony cabin and have only found the mini-suite photos or inside/outside cabins.

We have always booked in to a outside cabin, but would like to book a balcony cabin for the xmas cruise departing Auckland on December 19th 2011.

Thank you

I have a couple of shots but they won't show you the depth / width so are not much good for the purpose you want.

The balcony we had on Deck 11 was the width of the room and its depth was almost the length of the width.

The balcony for the suites that we saw were very wide but not deep at all - room for one person to squeeze behind the other.

That is, the balconies for the suites were long and skinny where as the "normal" balcony cabins were more square.

Thank you for your reply, it was most helpful, I have since gone ahead and booked cabin 11110, thinking that even if there isn't much room on the balcony, I will at least get a bit of a breeze in the warmer weather which I feel we may need since we live Dunedin.

The photo's that I come up with show a sofa in the cabin, but I am not sure if they are showing me a mini suite or a balcony cabin, due to the layout being different.

Thank you Thied, I am so glad I booked a balcony cabin now, no fear at all of being disappointed. It looks fantastic, I love it.

Now I just have to wait the 145 days or so to board the Pacific Pearl and enjoy a balcony cabin with a great view.

Archived