oasis excursions

so excited to sail this beautiful ship in may 2012. headed to the eastern carribean. already looking ahead to excursions. anybody have any suggestions on some cool ones? i'm not much for snorkeling. but i was entertaining the thought of the sea lion swim in st. thomas. any info on that? i was also considering the treetop adventure in st. maarten. any and all feedback regarding excursions, this ship, or the itinerary would gladly be welcomed. thanks!

Can anyone shed a little light on the distance from the pier to any surrounding

shopping in the Caribbean ports? In particular, is the dock so huge that the walk is extremely far? Will travel with several unable to walk well or witout

some assistance - but not in wheelchairs or scooters.

Thank you

If you like sailing, the Regatta experience in St. Maarten is awesome...also going to Maho Beach (http://boingboing.net/2011/03/02/maho-beach-like-sunb.html) and watching the planes is fun. In St. Thomas, I have heard very good things about the snorkeling trip on the Buccaneer ship that allows you to go to the bay with the sea turtles, I don't remember the specific name, but someone else may know...There are always so many choices for things to do, but whatever you end up choosing I hope you have a great cruise!

Archived