Oasis entertainment times questions??

I am having a blast researching our Oasis cruise on Nov. 26 (western)...but I have to admit, the more I read, the more confused I'm getting about how to plan. I understand that I should be able to book our shows in a few weeks, so I want to have that pretty much planned out w/our dinner reservations by then. I see on Royal's site that you can view the show times on current sailings so I used that to give me a rough idea...but that's where I get stumped. I know that there's other shows that you don't have to make reservations, and I don't want to miss those (love and marriage, quest, etc.) does anyone know what times those are on a Western itinerary? Also, I thought I read somewhere there's a comedy show (adult show I think) that you can't book beforehand but need to book once onboard because it fills up...so is this different than the comedy show you can reserve before?? Any entertainment/show insight would be much appreciated!!

Does rccl.com still have the "showtimes at a glance" for you to look at? This gives a pretty good schedule as far as when things are going to happen. Love & Marriage show happens in the Opal Theater, so it will be after the main evening entertainment, later in the evening. Quest happens in Studio B so it won't be happening while an Ice Show is being performed. It will happen later in the evening as well.

Yes, I looked at the showtimes at a glance, but that only has the main shows on there that need reservations...so I didn't know how to plan those shows around the shows that aren't on there, like Love and Marriage and Quest. Does anyone know what night those shows are typically for Oasias?

I hope this website for the Oasis Western Compass works. It lists all activities and times.

htp://buisnesswebshop.com/fp/oasis

If not, just use the search function for this board and it will direct you to the posts with links for the Compass.(daily newsletter)

Archived