Oasis of the Seas-Stateroom 7597

• 7 months later...

We stayed in cabin 7197 on the Allure of the Seas. That should be the same cabin on the other side of the Royal Promenade.

Our cabin was under the Park Café, and we'd hear chairs moving during busy times. We generally woke to the noises in the mornings.

I see that it looks like you're under Giovanni's Table, so you probably won't have the same noise problems we did since it's carpeted in there.

I was a bit disappointed with this Promenade cabin. The view didn't seem to be quite as good as we had on the Liberty of the Seas, but it's possible that the limited locations of Promenade cabins (as opposed as running along the entire Royal Promenade) may have had something to do with that.

I should say that my disappointment was specifically related to the view. The cabin itself was just fine. On our side, we had a connecting cabin with an interior (L) cabin. I thought it was very odd that the only connecting Promenade cabins, of which there are only two, both connect to interior cabins.

Archived