Last Minute Destiny Questions

tayzia00

Hello All!!!

I am so ready to leave in 11 days for my vacation on the Destiny!!! I just have a few more questions about the ship. I have been on CC for months searching through posts, but some of my questions are still unanswered. Is there a burrito station and a mongolian station on the Destiny? I simply loved these stations when I went on the Valor last April. I know they do not have a fish and chips (although they should get one soon lol).

My last question is about luggage tags. I saw the post and I read it over and over again, but I am still confused. Me and my DH could not remember how we put our luggage tags on our suitcases before our cruise (granted it was a year ago lol). We will be putting them on before we fly to FLL but just am not sure how to secure them onto our luggage handles.

All suggestions are completely welcomed and appreciated!! Thanks in advance. Happy Cruising!!!:D

Some people use packing tape. If you are putting them on before you fly, you could just staple them.

I wait until I get to the port and just use their luggage tags.

Have not been on Destiny, but Im betting no burrito station , but yes to mongolian, based on other ships Iv been on.

Hello All!!!

I am so ready to leave in 11 days for my vacation on the Destiny!!! I just have a few more questions about the ship. I have been on CC for months searching through posts, but some of my questions are still unanswered. Is there a burrito station and a mongolian station on the Destiny? I simply loved these stations when I went on the Valor last April. I know they do not have a fish and chips (although they should get one soon lol).

My last question is about luggage tags. I saw the post and I read it over and over again, but I am still confused. Me and my DH could not remember how we put our luggage tags on our suitcases before our cruise (granted it was a year ago lol). We will be putting them on before we fly to FLL but just am not sure how to secure them onto our luggage handles.

All suggestions are completely welcomed and appreciated!! Thanks in advance. Happy Cruising!!!:D

Here's Carnival's description of what's available on the Lido Deck of the Destiny...

Name: Sun & Sea Restaurant

Location: Lido Deck 9 - midship and aft / Panorama Deck 10 - aft

Hours: open for breakfast-lunch-dinner

Pizzeria open 24 hours

Hot/cold beverages open 24 hours

Hot and Buffet / Specialty Stations: Buffet featuring pastas, stir-fry, carving station - choices may vary among the fleet

Salad Bar: Elaborate salad bar featuring 35 items

The Grill: Hot dogs, hamburgers, chicken sandwiches and fries

Taste of Nations: Featuring a different International cuisine each day

New York Deli: Deli Sandwiches piled-high and favorite sides

Asian Delights: Variety of Asian selections including sushi

Pizzeria: 24-Hour Pizzeria with seven kinds of pizza, calzone, Caesar salad and garlic bread

Desserts: including sugar-free selections

As for the luggage tags, I'd wait to attach them until you retrieve them after your flight. You don't want those folks at the airport getting confused by the odd tags.

I laminate mine using 3M Self Laminating 4X6 pouches that you can pick up at WalMart cheap. Once complete, I punch a hole in the corner and attach with plastic zip ties...

luggagetagVIP.jpg

Some folks cover theirs with clear packaging tape and that seems to work as well.

:)

Thank you both for the responses. I have a hole puncher but never thought of laminating the tags. I hope that when the Destiny goes to Dry Dock they may add these selections to ship. I may have to take my DM and DS's on the Valor to experience the Fish and chips and the burrito bar:).

So I have another question fellow cruisers.

What type of deli meats do they have at the sandwhich station on the lido deck? Leaving in 7 days n I wanted to know if I can get a corned beef sandwhich while I'm cruising.

Thanks all:D

Sent from my BlackBerry 8520 using Tapatalk

So I have another question fellow cruisers.

What type of deli meats do they have at the sandwhich station on the lido deck? Leaving in 7 days n I wanted to know if I can get a corned beef sandwhich while I'm cruising.

Thanks all:D

Sent from my BlackBerry 8520 using Tapatalk

P1000630.JPG

Archived