anyone ever use premier parking tampa

destinydog

I have used the valet parking, and I like it. For a few dollars more, and a tip, your luggage is unloade at the pier, and given to a porter who gets it on board. When you return, your car is brought to the terminal in no time at all. It definitely is THE way to go!

• 2 weeks later...

Ouch! I just read an Aug 5 post about Premier Parking in Miami, how their car got broken into, and that the police who took the report said this happens often! To top it off they reported that Premier hasn't had a business license for two years. :eek:

While the previous poster had a good experience using the valet service, and included a tip, has anybody else just parked there and walked over to the port?

Please let us know about your experience(s) with this company in Tampa.

• 6 months later...

An old post, but I wanted to let everyone know that DH and I had a terrible experience with Premier Parking in Tampa. Long excerpt of the letter that I wrote to Premier Parking:

I arrived at 602 Channelside Dr at 1 in the afternoon to drop off my car. Online, the reservation mentions that the car parking is at 602 Channelside, but this is very misleading.

The parking is actually miles away at a parking garage. There was no one at 602 Channelside. I walked over to the next building and that building's parking attendant informed me that a van would be by within 20 minutes for more information. I sat there in the heat waiting for the van. The van finally showed up and hurriedly asks me to follow him. I, and two others, follow him. He speeds up and loses all three of us. We are back at square one. I return to the lot and wait another 20 minutes. The driver finally returns. He does not apologize. I have to tell him to slow down enough so that we can follow him. After that it was a waiting game with queues lined up at the parking lot far away to get back to the 602 Channelside where I would then have to walk my own luggage to the terminal.

The whole ordeal took an hour and a half. While this was happening, I called to express my disapproval and left a voicemail on the 813 # posted on the sign at 602 Channelside. I got a text message back advising me to call the 800#. The 800# was not answering. I returned the text and asked the person to call me. A woman named Vanessa called me and apologized. She said that nothing could be done, but asked me to email customer service when I got back from my trip.

In summary, the parking situation was a nightmare. The advertising was a complete lie. When I finished my cruise, I was concerned about what would happen with the parking. I opted to take a taxi back the parking garage where the car was at. I was not going to subject myself to the unorganized and poor service that I received the first time around.

They never replied. If you use them, give yourself 2 extra hours for parking and the run-around and then a mini-battle to pick-up your car after the cruise. Not a good way to start a relaxing cruise- unless you like that sort of thing.

• 1 month later...

RUN AWAY - DO NOT USE THEM. We prepaid our parking at their Brush St lot. On the day of our departure it took us hours of sitting to get parked. They overbook so it's 1 car out, 1 car in. We finally got parked but friends were turned away. They are trying to get a refund now - good luck.

Our return was also a nightmare. The shuttle was OK getting us to the lot but once there wait-wait-wait. They had 1 employee pulling cars up. It took over an hour to get my car. I finally walked up to the key box found my own keys and pulled my own car out. They double and triple park so they may have to move 2 cars to get yours.

Archived