Yalta spas?

Has anyone visited a spa (for a massage) in Yalta? I found one that looks interesting online - Primorsky - but I cannot find out if they're open for day visitors or only for hotel guests (not very much info - even the hotel website isn't helpful....)

I don't want to spend the day in a coach going to the sub base or various castles & churches (though I am still contemplating going to see Livadia Palace)

Has anyone visited a spa (for a massage) in Yalta? I found one that looks interesting online - Primorsky - but I cannot find out if they're open for day visitors or only for hotel guests (not very much info - even the hotel website isn't helpful....)

I don't want to spend the day in a coach going to the sub base or various castles & churches (though I am still contemplating going to see Livadia Palace)

hi Hoyaheel,

The official site for this spa is here:

http://ppark.ru/Wellness-SPA

They do not have an English version, but you can insert this link

into Google translate and it will translate the whole site for you,

and will keep translating, even if you click links!

Here:

http://translate.google.com/#

Hi Hoya,

If you find out enough to be interested in a massage at the spa, would you like company? We do have a tour that day but if the timing could be arranged I would be interested in joining you. I would probably not go alone and David is not ever interested in going to a spa.

Nella

hi Hoyaheel, I contacted the spa and they confirmed that anyone can attend. You do not need to stay in the hotel. It's opened from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. You pay 300 hryvnays (about 37.5 US dollars) per person and can stay there as long as you wish. It gives your access to two pools with warmed sea water, Jacuzzi, gym, Turkish bath (hammam), mud bath, herb's bath, Finnish bath (sauna), Roman bath (Thermae), Russian bath (parilka).

Спасибі, altiva. I did find that information on their website, as well as an extensive list of massages and various kinds of baths - but no prices for the massages- so I will try sending them an email....My husband hasn't told me what he wants to do in Yalta yet;)

Archived