nassau on sunday morning 8/14

yonder

Will be arriving on sunday morning. Any suggestions for conch fritters and sands beer before departing around 2 p.m.? Is this possible at Junkanoo beach or other places close by? Scubagirl, please chime in. You are a wonderful and generous person. Thanks for all of your informative posts. :)

I've been researching the rest. open on Sun., as we'll be there in Dec. and so far have come up with Cricket Club, Conch Fritters, Hammerheads, Poop Deck and the Fish Fry joints. Anyone have recommendations/suggestions? Thanks. steve

I've been researching the rest. open on Sun., as we'll be there in Dec. and so far have come up with Cricket Club, Conch Fritters, Hammerheads, Poop Deck and the Fish Fry joints. Anyone have recommendations/suggestions? Thanks. steve

Any of these (not sure about hammerheads) would be fine. Just keep in mind that nothing is quick in the bahamas. Service at all of these places, especially the Fish Fry is very slow.. Give yourselves 1.5 hrs or so..

Cricket Club and Conch Fritters would be the easiest, and probably the quickest.

We ate the conch fritters at Conch Fritters in May 2011 and I would not recommend them; very poor for the price.

Your best bet is to take a taxi to the Fish Fry. Never had a fritter there that I didn't like!!!

I've read about Fish Frys before. Can you tell me a bit more about it? We found a great place called 100% Agave in Costa Maya - looking for something similar. Our time is limited in Nassau so hoping for beach restaurant to get some local food and some time playing in the water.

Archived