Fire & Ice & Bernie Martini - on NCL still?

nlond

Saw them on the Dawn out of NYC a few years ago - both awesome. The best entertainment we have seen on a cruise ship. Does anyone know if they are still with NCL - still on the Dawn?

Bernie Martini was on the Epic last summer. Not sure if he's still there or not. He did a great show in the Manhattan Dining Room and other venues around the ship.

Is Fire and Ice the M/F guitar, violin duo? If so, they were on the Epic too.

Fire & Ice is a woman and her husband. She is the vocalist and he backs her up. She did a Michael Jackson show and Tina Turner show - both incredible. They performed to standing room only crowds each night.

• 2 months later...

I saw them on the Dawn-amazing -Rosie and I can't remember the guys name from Barbados. Her Tina Turner show was awesome. Sad they're on the Jewel. Patti and Jose, who I also love are finished with the Spirit, I was hoping fire and ice might replace them for my upcoming cruise on October 9th.

Fire & Ice or Rosie and Mack were energizing the passengers on the Jewel this past week. We were so excited when we read teh daily the first day and saw they were on the ship!! Every show was fantastic.

Their Tina Turner revue was in the Spinnaker & unfortunately the showband joined them. That was a mistake IMO. All she needs is Mack - he is great with his vocals and music!

So many of us thought the band was too loud, too slow, and really detracted from the performance. Despite the show band, Rosie was electric!!!

I loved FIRE & ICE... caught every show they did on Dawn's Thanksgiving cruise last year. So glad I bought their CD; listen to it ALLL THE TIME on my iPod... Wish I had gotten their dvd too.. If they're on your cruise, you're in for a treat!!

Archived