Possible upgrade ??

Sea and Me

We were in line to checkin once with a couple whose bording pass showed the same cabin as ours. They had been upgraded from a balcony to a mini. We were upgraded from an outside to their former balcony. We had been notified by our TA, so I printed new boarding passes and luggage tags. They had not been informed of the change.

After reading the OP's post, I thought of somewhat of a collateral question. If you by chance get upgraded to a full suite, do you get the double cruise credits even though you didn't pay for the suite. I was wondering because I've heard that people who sail under the friends and family discount don't receive credit for the sailing (not confirmed), just what I've heard at work which is about a block from Princess HQ....

Bob

Hi Bob,

No you don't get double cruise credits for an upgrade, only for a fully paid up suite I'm afraid - ooops sorry lots of people have already answered you........I should have read the rest of the thread before replying ;)

Archived