Bermuda shore excursion."island drive tour"

nuekruizer

Im taking Summit to Bermuda. Any comments on the 5 hr "Bermuda island drive tour" thru Celebrity? I wanted an overview of Bermuda. 5 hours seems long. How many bathroom stops? What was the price per person? Do they stop for lunch? Thanks.

I spent hours researching the different tours etc and felt this is one of the best for me. I'm doing this on my own as my traveling companions are into snorkeling and scuba diving. I was with my husband on my last trip to Bermuda. We spent all our time on the golf course so I'm excited to see Bermuda.

I haven't done this tour but am just back from the Summit to Bermuda. There are many taxi drivers lined up at the pier, and there is a lot of info over on the Bermuda Port of Call boards re: recommendations for private tours. I usually avoid the big bus tours whenever possible, too much time is wasted waiting for everyone to get on and off, or use the restrooms, or finish shopping, etc. Taxi rates are set by the government, I think it was $40/hour. You could spend a couple hours touring, either by deciding in advance what YOU want to see or asking to driver to hit the highlights. If there are 2 of you, it should cost less or no more than the ship excursion --- or you can check your roll call and see if anyone wants to join you to share the cost. We have been to Bermuda before so we traveled around on the bus/ferry system, but I overheard others say they took a taxi tour the first day and then went back to areas they wanted to see in more detail on their own.

Im taking Summit to Bermuda. Any comments on the 5 hr "Bermuda island drive tour" thru Celebrity? I wanted an overview of Bermuda. 5 hours seems long. How many bathroom stops? What was the price per person? Do they stop for lunch? Thanks.

According to the site it is $67.00/pp. We did the tour last year and there were at least two stops for the washroom. The Botanical Gardens(they don't always stop here) and you have 45 - 60 minute stop in St George's.

There are also stops along the way for photos. We found that it gave a good overview of the island.

Archived