Any singles on Star Princess 10/30/05

OrangeAndBlue

You know, even though it was an ad from a travel agent . . . that last post made me realize I never thought about the fact that the TV show popularized singles cruising. Is the "happily ever after" karma still there? Does it extend to the Star or is it only on the Pacific Princess? :p

Paul:

Be careful of the Halloween sailing........

I've done it twice now, the last one in Oct 2004 out of New Orleans, and I'd NEVER do it again.

I expected to have a great time due to the timing of Halloween, but instead, they were both DUDS.

Trust me when I say............the weird ones ALLLLLLLLLLL come out!!!

Cheers,

Jarett

I am on the Sun Princess this year at Halloween with a group of women known as jugs(just-us-girls. We have taken a Halloween cruise together for the last 3yrs (it maybe 4). The group are women over 40 who have spouses that won't travel or singles(like myself) who do not want to pay the single supplement.

For our last few cruises we have been on Celebrity Cruise Line, loved it. I have sailed only once on the Princess line so I am looking forward to it.

Carol B

• 1 month later...

Hello :

I have been on 4 Halloween cruises and they are the most fun . The Mardi Gras crusie is a close runner up . I always have a blast on the cruises . You can do what you want , when you want , how you want !! Go on the Halloween cruise you never forget it and bring a great Costume . the Whole ship dresses up . It is so Cool . I'm going on *****.com singles halloween cruise oct 30th . Good Company !

Chetter

Archived