Jewel or Liberty with 2.5 yo

krmlaw

If you wanted some grown-up time, one thing to consider is that Liberty now has a nursery, on Jewel they only have AO for ages 3 and up... Also, Liberty has Dreamworks characters, and I don't think Jewel does (though not sure that's worth $400 more in any case!!). We're considering taking our girls (7 and then almost 3) on Liberty in January during the 2nd week of Christmas vacation, and those were among the factors we looked at...

You've been on Liberty more than most of us. ;) Is your 2.5 year old potty trained yet. If yes, then Adventure Beach would be cool. If no, then Adventure Beach is worthless to you.

Jewel doesn't have the nursery yet.

Jewel does have the Adult only solarium and is it enclosed? I LOVED that it was enclosed on Enchantment and Grandeur. They weren't enclosed on Indy and Freedom (my experiences with the Freedom class).

I think if he was potty trained then I would go for Jewel because you have't done it yet. And you've done Liberty twice. I am all about trying new ships.

I dislike the enclosed Solarium....if you're into sunning, you can't do that in the enclosed "adult" pool space! I much prefer the open Solarium, so I can tan in peace! Of course, these were warm-weather cruises where enclosure didn't make sense at all!

Archived