Docs

janderson2983

You shouldn't have anything from your travel agent except a confirmation of your payment/booking. The documents you need are online, on the NCL website. Your TA should have explained this.

Go to ncl.com and create a "My NCL" account. You may need your booking number when you do this, I'm not 100% sure. When you sign in to that account, you should be able to see your reservation and it will indicate whether or not your eDocs are ready to be printed. Those are what you need to take with you to board the ship.

From this account, you can also book shore excursions and make reservations for shows or restaurants on the Epic (starting 45 days out).

Thanks for the responses. Ill have to check my papers from the TA at home and see if i have the confirmation number from NCL. Just getting anxious to plan excursions and shows and such. Not much time left between the honeymoon cruise and wedding.

Jeff

Thanks for the responses. Ill have to check my papers from the TA at home and see if i have the confirmation number from NCL. Just getting anxious to plan excursions and shows and such. Not much time left between the honeymoon cruise and wedding.

Jeff

Congratulations on your upcoming marriage! We also cruised for our honeymoon (NCL to Hawaii) and we were hooked on cruising from the minute we stepped onto the ship. Have a great time :)

So i'm going on the Sept. 25 Epic cruise and still haven't received any documents from my travel agent. Is this normal or should i be worried.

Jeff

We're on the 9/18 Epic sailing and we received the welcome booklet from NCL this past weekend. We booked direct through NCL. Not sure how this works with TAs.

We're on the 9/18 Epic sailing and we received the welcome booklet from NCL this past weekend. We booked direct through NCL. Not sure how this works with TAs.

They don't seem to do this for everyone anymore, though I'm not sure how they decide who gets something mailed and who doesn't. But there's nothing in there that can't be found online, including luggage tags, so the OP should be fine.

Archived